Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I put the bought ceramics in my dishwasher or microwave?
"All products are watertight, dishwasher and microwave safe, however, handwashing will extend the quality and the life of your piece."
-Nachhaltigkeit recycle upcycle
Wo findet statt?
Wann gibt es neue Termine?
Gibt es eine Warteliste?
Wie lange werden meine Teile für mich gelagert?
Was kostet der Kurs 1 Kurs 2
- Can my pottered products break during the process?
"Unfortunately it is possible that your ceramics break during firing or even on the way to our studio as ceramic is a very fragile material."
- Why does the glaze on my ceramics look different than on the glaze tester.
"As glazing is a chemical process that works with natural incredients, slight variations in color are possible after firing."
- Can my pots have glaze drips oder little stones inside of the glaze?
"CLAY and GLAZE are natural materials that can have tiny stones and drips can appear."
- Why are there some darker spots inside of the clay after firing?
"CLAY is a natural product that might vary in color."
- Why is my cup/mug/vase/.. smaller than i made it in the first place?
"Ceramic products will shrink during drying and firing up to 10% of there initial state."
Nehmt ihr aktuell aufträge an?
Gibt es eine mindestbestellmenge?
Wie lange sind die Wartezeiten bis zur auslieferung?